Quick, high-quality build up and scale of digital marketing expertise at a low cost
“Vicoland handpicked an expert digital marketing team for us, which started immediately saving us time, money & effort compared to agency offers.”— Dominic Stenzel, Director Digital Commerce EMEA
- Tupperware saw a sudden decrease in its digital marketing & execution expertise right before the planned launch date of their french e-commerce shop
- Rescheduling the launch date was not an option so they needed immediate project management, content management, marketing & design support
- Their traditional roster agencies were able to staff teams within three weeks with proposal timelines of 2 weeks. This would have put the launch date at risk
- Additionally, Tupperware changed uncertainty in demand of how long they would need support as the goal was still to restaff an internal marketing team. All other agencies required long commitments.
- Tupperware turned to Vicoland and got connected to a Vicoland Managing-Partner. The Managing-Partner had experience in launching 30+ e-commerce shops in over 10 countries for multinational brands while working for several advertising and digital agencies.
- A first step included the scoping of the most urgent needs and tasks. The Vicoland Managing-Partner and Tupperware figured that project management was needed to align the team as well as a content manager to get already existing content uploaded to the e-commerce shop. In a second step, HTML expertise and performance marketing experts were needed.
- Within 4 days, Tupperware’s dedicated Managing-Partner proposed 3 fitting Vicos and Tupperware finally decided to move forward with the Nutz Vico. They were experienced in launching e-commerce shops and already worked on strategic shop development as well as bringing traffic to shops.
- Within 7 days the Vico was onboarded and started to work on the most urgent deliverables.
- The scope is aligned month after a month and flexibly adjusted to the current needs
- After launch, the Vico went into a maintenance contract with Tupperware still ensuring smooth operations of the shop as well as current optimization
Result / KPI
- ~30% cost savings compared to potential other agency offers
- Onboarded expert team with local & industry knowledge within 7 days
- Flexible adjustments of scope based on real-time demand
- Low cost, high-quality maintenance contract with month to month adjustment possibility